- Ref. No.
- Date Posted
- Perform daily repairing and maintenance duties, including inspection, carpentry, painting and plumbing, of air conditioning, water, electricity, fire and other building facilities systems inside hangar premises and ramp offices
- Carry out smll scale project works and assist in handling waste disposal, recycling, loading and unloading
- F.3 or above with formal training in Building Services/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering discipline
- At least 3 years working experience in building services system maintenance, experience in air conditioning maintenance is of advantage
- Possess Grade A or B Electrial Worker license is definitely and advantage
- Valid Hong Kong Driving License 1 & 2 is required
- Hard working and good interpersonal skills
- 5 work days per week
- 8 hours per day (excluding 1 hour meal break)
- Require shift duty on roster basis (include during adverse weather)
You may consider your application not being selected if you do not receive any invitation for interview within two months upon the date of your application.