- Ref. No.
- Date Posted
Technical Services Engineer - Structure
- Be responsible for ensuring that all the structure repairs or alternation during the aircraft maintenance is properly followed with the approved repair data or alternative compliance means that acceptable to the appropriate authorities
- Accountable for the damage assessment, repair proposal and repair embodiments that applied to all airframe and nacelle structures
- Manage technical request of any structural defects, discrepancies or deviation that reported in aircraft maintenance
- Review the aircraft operator’s engineering document and other OEM technical documentation; SB, TFU, ISI, SIL that structure related
- Provide the on-site support to heavy maintenance operation; AOG structure repair assessment, etc.
- Obtain regulatory approval for modifications, repairs performed on airframe and nacelle structures
- Ensure the significant structure repair management to minimize operational disruptions
- Compile the engineering document to support the structure repairs
- Coordinate with OEM, airline engineering team and contracted suppliers, to minimize the operational disruptions
- Coordinate with the NDT team to ensure the NDT inspections / reports are properly addressed to the inspection scope required by specific repair schedule
- Be familiar with the SRM, NTM, SM, TEM, CML and aircraft drawing system
- Perform and carry out other duties assigned by superior
- At least 5 years working experience in airlines, MRO or Repair Shop
- Degree holder in an aircraft engineering or qualifications that demonstrates suitable experience in structure design and repair
- Ability to investigate, analyze and good mapping skill for the Damage Assessment Report
- Excellent written English (at least CET-4) and good in Cantonese and Chinese speaking is of an advantage
- Good business appreciation in engineering and maintenance
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as an Assistant Technical Services Engineer- Structure
You may consider your application not being selected if you do not receive any invitation for interview within two months upon the date of your application.