- Ref. No.
- Date Posted
- Coordinate ramp handling activities
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of aircraft maintenance records and other related administrative documentation
- Communicate with external / internal customers with regard to routine and non-routine aircraft maintenance affairs
- Coordinate staff and equipment deployment to ensure sufficient services capability and appropriate authorization coverage
- Work closely with other departments to ensure the proper execution of aircraft maintenance and ramp services work
- Keep the Maintenance Control Centre in an orderly and tidy manner
- Form 5 / HKDSE or above
- Working experience in aircraft maintenance and resource planning is of advantage
- Fair spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese typing
- Good communication skills
Require shift duties on roster basis
You may consider your application not being selected if you do not receive any invitation for interview within two months upon the date of your application.