- Ref. No.
- Date Posted
- Coordinate ramp handling activities
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of aircraft maintenance records and other related administrative documentation
- Communicate with external / internal customers with regard to routine and non-routine aircraft maintenance affairs
- Coordinate staff and equipment deployment to ensure sufficient and effective services to be provided
- Keep the Maintenance Control Centre in an orderly and tidy manner
- Form 5 / HKDSE or above
- At least 1 year working experience in aircraft maintenance and resources planning is a merit
- Good in communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge in Excel, MS Word
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
Require shift duties on roster basis
You may consider your application not being selected if you do not receive any invitation for interview within two months upon the date of your application.