- Ref. No.
- Date Posted
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the Line Maintenance Department ("the department")
- Be responsible for general administration duties and liaise with intra and inter departments including but not limited to Human Resource, Finance and Administration; and Commercial and Customer Support Department
- Handle the staff related inquiries and relay it to the department management, if necessary
- Coordinate and follow up with relevant departments on vehicles, tooling maintenance arrangements and purchasing orders
- Provide administrative support on staff leave applications
- Be responsible for data inputting, validation and analysis, prepare reports for the department management to enhance efficiency of performance
- Provide clerical support on drafting correspondences, memorandum, meeting minutes as assigned by superior
- Form 5 / HKDSE or above
- Minimum 2 years of administration experience and exposure in multinational companies is of advantage
- Good spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese typing
- Good in communication and interpersonal skills
You may consider your application not being selected if you do not receive any invitation for interview within two months upon the date of your application.