- Ref. No.
- Date Posted
- Assist in planning the daily operational control work to ensure the effectiveness and smoothness of cabin cleaning activities
- Update customer airlines' flight movement
- Handle telephone enquires at Control Room
- Keeping operational staff well informed about the most up-to-date flight movement conditions of the customer airlines
- Form 5 / HKDSE or above
- Minumum 1 year working experience with frontline operation is of advantage
- Fair spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese typing
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Require shift duties on roster basis
You may consider your application not being selected if you do not receive any invitation for interview within two months upon the date of your application.