- Ref. No.
- Date Posted
- Support Line and Base Maintenance in carrying out aircraft non-destructive testing (NDT) inspections in accordance with customer work order and approved aircraft maintenance programmes
- Organise and report the results according to applicable standards, codes or specifications of NDT inspection and issue reports
- Hold PCN/ASNT/EN4179 Level 2 qualification in Penetrant, Magnetic Particle, Eddy Current, Ultrasonic, Radiography or Thermography Testing
- At least 4 years hands on experience in aerospace NDT inspection(s), experience in Radiography or Thermography Testing would be an advantage
- Good spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
- Require shift duties on roster basis
- For those who are not qualified in any method and have accumulated or are close to the required amount of on-the-job training hours will also be considered
- Training will be given to the successful candidate(s) to further their NDT qualifications
- The position of the successful candidate(s) will depend on experience and the number of NDT qualifications
You may consider your application not being selected if you do not receive any invitation for interview within two months upon the date of your application.