- Ref. No.
- Date Posted
Engineering Trainee Programme
- Our Engineering Trainee Programme aims to provide opportunities for university graduates with relevant Engineering degree to develop future professionals
- Trainees, in pursuit of membership in HKIE, will go through a 2-year well-structured and accredited Scheme “A” Training Programme in the Aircraft Engineering discipline
- During these 2-years, trainees will also rotate to different key business units to broaden their engineering and management knowledge and network including aircraft maintenance practices, systems operations, store and inventory management, maintenance planning and control, aviation legislation, safety and health, reliability management and problem solving, etc
- Upon successful completion of the Programme, they will continue to develop their career in allocated business unit
- Holders of any Engineering Degree Programme accredited by HKIE under ACE stream
- Highly organised with self-motivation and commitment
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Good team player with leadership potential
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
Application closing date: 30th April, 2018Apply
You may consider your application not being selected if you do not receive any invitation for interview within two months upon the date of your application.