- Ref. No.
- Date Posted
Engineering Trainee Programme
- Our Engineering Trainee Programme aims to provide opportunities for university graduates with relevant Engineering degree to develop future professionals
- Trainees, in pursuit of membership in HKIE, will go through a 2-year well-structured and accredited Scheme “A” Training Programme in the Aircraft Engineering discipline.
- The Programme covers not only aircraft maintenance practices, systems operations, store and inventory management, maintenance planning and control, aviation legislation, safety and health, reliability management and problem solving, etc.
- During these 2-years, trainees will also rotate to different key business units to broaden their engineering and management knowledge and network.
- Upon successful completion of the Programme, they will continue to develop their career in allocated business unit.
- Degree holder in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or a related discipline
- Highly organised with self-motivation and commitment
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Good team player with leadership potential
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
Application closing date: 30th April, 2017Apply
You may consider your application not being selected if you do not receive any invitation for interview within two months upon the date of your application.