- Ref. No.
- Date Posted
Facility Management Officer
- Administer ethe Tenant Restricted Area Security Programme to protect the Hangar & Workshop Complex ("the Hangar") from unauthorized access
- Comply with the rules and regulations of the Tenant Restricted Area Security Programme in its administration
- Assist FMM in overseeing maintenance, repair, environmental protection, cleaning, traffic control and car parking activities related to the Hangar and other Company premises in the Hong Kong International Airport ("the airport")
- Prepare service agreements to be signed with contractors for various building services
- Manage contractors' performance in accordance with contract terms and conditions
- Liaise with government authorities on matters related to the Hangar, its facilities and the Tenant Restricted Area Security Programme
- Higher Diploma in Facilities Management or Property Management
- Minimum 3 years' experience in related field
- Computer literacy in MS Word and Excel
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Mature, responsible and able to work independently
You may consider your application not being selected if you do not receive any invitation for interview within two months upon the date of your application.