- Ref. No.
- Date Posted
Part Time Technical Trainer
- Conduct practical/skill training to Assistant Mechanics/Mechanics on removing/installing aircraft and engine components and performing aircraft sheet metal repair
- Assist Senior Trainer in developing/preparing training materials for practical/skill training
- Maintain tools/equipment/training materials used for the practical/skill training in good conditions
- Maintain house-keeping quality for all training facilities in high standard
- Certificate in Aircraft/Mechanical Engineering or completion of Appreticeship in Aircraft Engineering or equivalent
- At least 10 years' experience in the aircraft maintenance industry with minimum 5 years' experience at supervisory roles
- Comprehensive practical experience in aircraft maintenance, structural repair, test equipment, ground equipment and tools
- Strong communication and presentation skills (English and Chinese) to provide technical instructions
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese typing
You may consider your application not being selected if you do not receive any invitation for interview within two months upon the date of your application.