- Ref. No.
- Date Posted
Senior Safety and Quality Control Officer
- Assist department head to develop and implement safety requirements in ine with the corporate safety and uality procedures including Health and Safety Management Plan
- Assist department head to develop and evaluate Safety & Quality strategies and KPIs
- Assist department head to develop and implement the Safety program for the purpose of preventing accidents and incidents, complying with applicable regulations and requirements of customer airlines and authorities
- Conduct data analysis for driving quality improvement project in order to strive for operational excellence and reduce the occurrence of irregularity
- Work with operational departments to establish quality documentation including departmental manuals, forms, records, report, etc.
- Participate in safety audits and meetings organized by customer airlines and authorities
- Perform ramp patrol to ensure safety requirements are met and conduct periodical safety inspections at workplace
- Degree in Engineering, Occupational Safety and Health, Quality Management or related discipline
- Register Safety Officer under the Labour Department is a bonus but not a must
- At least 5 years’ experience in safety or quality management in sizeable organization, of which 2 years in supervisory capacity, with exposure in aircraft maintenance is of advantage
- Experience in IOSA, ISAGO, ISO9001, OHSAS18001 or aviation industry would be beneficial
- Possess valid Hong Kong Driving License Classes 1 and 2
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Detail oriented, analytical mindset and a self-motivated team player
- Good communication skill with the ability to articulate ideas effectively
- Able to work independently and under pressure
You may consider your application not being selected if you do not receive any invitation for interview within two months upon the date of your application.