- Ref. No.
- Date Posted
Senior Licensed Engineer
- Maintain and certify aircraft per airline’s Approved Maintenance Schedule
- Supervise, lead and plan aircraft maintenance checks as per customers/aviation authorities requirements
- Trouble shoot and rectify aircraft defects
- Carry out/certify work packages raised by customer airlines
- Establish and maintain good business relationship with customers/airlines
- At least 10 years aircraft maintenance experience including 6 years aircraft certifying experience
- Possess HKAR66/CCAR66/EASA66 B1 or B2 License with aircraft types A350, B787 or A380 are of advantage
- Good spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
- Require shift duties on roster basis
- Stationed outside Hong Kong on a temporary basis or take up riding duties if necessary
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Licensed Engineer
You may consider your application not being selected if you do not receive any invitation for interview within two months upon the date of your application.