- Ref. No.
- Date Posted
Assistant Store Operation Executive
- Heavy computer work, work within different systems of airbus, airlines and CASL to create and update inventory transaction
- Manage phone calls and e-mails from customers and service providers properly for field inquires
- Handle information requests and perform administrative functions and ensure proper resolution
- Prepare and maintain reports, memos and other documents with an understanding of the details
- Identify potential obstacles of stores operation and address proactively
- Support teammates and warehouse operation if needed
- Diploma graduate or above
- Working experience in ERP system and aviation industry is preferable
- Good spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Chinese typing
- Good communication and time management skills
- Require shift duties on roster basis
You may consider your application not being selected if you do not receive any invitation for interview within two months upon the date of your application.